JunkFest Returns in Fall 2014, boldly resurfacing as our 6th Folk Art & Music Benefit on the Southern Organic tip… STAY TUNED…
Saturday, September 27th 2014
* New! 3rd Stage, “Busker’s Spot”
* New! JunkFest Folk Art Pavillion.
* More shade.
*This charity Event will benefit Columbus Hospice.
*JF-RETURNS BBQ — The BamaJama BBQ folks, with their famously tender ribs will return with us!
* Initial JF-LUAU SPONSORS include: Wildman Steve Radio, SeanRox Web Works, Gina’s Junk and Antiques, Fountain City Coffee, Playgrounds Magazine. Potential Sponsors, please contact for coveted JunkFest Sponsor details. A creative and tax-deductable promotion for your business or organization.
* JF-RETURNS 2014 ACTIVITIES Include: The Deadfields, Bibb City Ramblers, Rick Edwards SeanRox Trio, Uptown Drum Circle, Kid’s Folk Art Show & Scavenger Hunt, Face-Painting, Hula-Hooping, + the Fountain City Coffee!
HANDMADE BAZAAR & MAKER’S MARKET!
* THE JF-RETURNS BAZAAR — The JunkFest Maker’s Bazaar including local & regional CRAFTERS, FOLK ARTISTS & MAKERS OF THINGS! Art, Clothing, Jewelry, Pottery and more… Vendors, please contact for coveted, yet affordable Vendor Spaces!